Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Thanksgiving

Autumn is my favourite season of the year. So needless to say I really enjoy making fall cards. I have seen pumpkins over the years made with ovals and thought they were so neat that I finally decided to try it myself. After I punched the ovals out, I used the sponge dauber to darken the edges and give it a little more depth. I used the large oval punch for the ovals. And the top is actually the smallest arrow from the my way punch. The leaves were cut out on my big shot with one of the sizzlet dies called "little leaves". See the pumpkin to the right? That pumpkin is on the inside of the card with a window sheet or transparency adhered to the front of the card. I used the 1 3/4 circle punch for the window. I love the window effect. And my eyes really love the autumn colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment