Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Christmas Card


Lots of fun things going on in this card. Especially the new "Shimmer Paint". I used the platinum colour and dabbed it on with a sponge dauber around the edges of the teal. Check out the textured background. I am loving the new impressions folder. I use this folder with my "Big Shot". It is extremely easy and quick to do. Put your cardstock in the textured impressions folder and run it through the Big Shot, that's it! I also used the new ornament punch from the holiday mini catalogue. For those of you who know me, you know I can't pass up a new punch!
Supplies used;
Stamp Sets: Delightful Decorations and Teeny Tiny Wishes
CS: Whisper White, Teal, Real Red and the Holiday Lounge Designer Paper
Acessories: Shimmer Paint,Ornament Punch, Petals-A-Plenty Textured Impressions Folder, Silver Elastic cord and Rhinstone Brads



Here is a better view of the texture of this card.




Another card using the same stamp set and textured die.
Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Delightful Decorations
CS: kraft, almost amethyst, whisper white
Inks: almost amethyst, sahara sand
Accessories: Textured Impressions Folder Petals-A-Plenty, Ornament Punch, Dazzling Diamonds, Organza Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment