Saturday, January 16, 2010

Baby Card



I don't know about you but it seems like there are a lot of babies being born lately. So many that I really need a few baby cards on hand. And... since I am going to be a Grandma in February, I decided to get the "Little Angel" stamp set in the new occasions catalogue. I am sure I will be using it a lot in the months to come.
Stampin' Up has come out with a new design in punches. I used the "Pinking Hearts Border" punch for this card. I also used the designer paper called "Sending Love specialty". If you love shimmer you will love this new paper. One side of the paper has glitter all over it. Check it out!


Supplies:
Stamps- Little Angel and Baroque Motifs
CS-Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, DSP; Sending Love Specialty
Accessories-Pinking Hearts Border, Small Oval and Trio Flower punches,
Lots of Tags sizzlits dies for Big Shot, organza ribbon and silver brads


No comments:

Post a Comment