Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Christmas Card

Here is a traditional red and green Christmas card using the Seasons of Joy stamp set. I tend to use just about any colour combination I can think of when it comes to making Christmas cards.I hardly ever use traditional colours. My daughter on the other hand, thinks you can only use red and green. Even though the green in this card is kiwi kiss and not really a Christmas green she still says "her eyes love this card".When I make a card and she says "her eyes really like it" I know it's a good one.
Supplies used:
CS: kiwi kiss,ruby red and whisper white
Inks: ruby red and kiwi kiss
Stamps: Seasons of Joy and a retired background stamp (can't remember the name right now)
Accessories: gold thread and brad, stampin dimensions

No comments:

Post a Comment