Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Christmas Card


Dasher is a new single stamp being sold by Stampin Up in the new catalogue. SU has always sold stamps in sets, but this time they have a nice selection of singles as well and Dasher is one of them. I love the swirls in the reindeers antlers. Of course I'm partial to swirls in just about anything right now, like the big swirl in the Baroque Motifs set.
The Medallion Background stamp is the other stamp used for this card. I used the Eyelet Border punch on the side of the card. And the CS is Always Artichoke and Ruby Red.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - I love this card. I am surely going to case it (as soon as I order the Medallion stamp). Dasher is I think my most favourite stamp and I have been wavering over getting the medallion. You have made up my mind!

    ReplyDelete